Approximately 6.4 million children and teens, ages 4-17, have been diagnosed with an attention deficit disorder. And 4% of American adults also wrestle with the challenges of a wandering mind.
ADHD is real. People everywhere struggle to manage it every day.
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) impacts the way the brain compartmentalizes, plans, times, and orders information. This often leads to cognitive delays.
ADHD is also linked to a host of these processing and behavioral challenges:
- Distractibility, inattention, impulsivity, hyperactivity
- Frequent frustration or outbursts
- Controlling or pushy behavior
- Social rejection
- Low self-esteem
ADHD sufferers need as much support as possible.
Children and teens, especially, need help navigating their world.
That’s where brain training and Learn2Focus come in.
Learn2Focus doesn’t want to see any child’s desire to learn, function, or interact with others suffer when there is action to take and brain battles to be won.
Recent research indicates that brain training systems, like the programs offered by Learn2Focus, are extremely helpful for rebuilding compromised brain connections.
Interactive programs like Interactive Metronome, (IM) supported by Fast ForWord software and The Listening Program, have been met with praise and strong recommendations from parents, students, and experts alike.
Let’s take a closer look at the safe, proven, non-medicated options available to you and your family at Learn2Focus right now.
- Interactive Metronome (IM), Interactive Metronome-Home (IM-home).This five-week, interactive software systemseems like a video game. It’s really a training program meant to improve brain timing. Through rhythm and coordinated response, IM regulates focus and attention. It retrains how your child interprets the world… a millisecond at a time. Soon, “out of synch,” zoned-out distractibility is redirected and impulsive energy reined in. IM helps your child keep pace with the world around him or her.
Wherever your child may be, you can connect him or her via the computer with customized therapy and consistent training. IM home is offered with the same excellent auditory and visual guidance systems available in the clinician’s version. You’ll simply have the added benefit of a more user-friendly, portable training system available for successful home use.
- Fast ForWord. Used as a valuable support to Interactive Metronome, this software addresses your child’s ability to correctly hear sounds and phonemes (distinct sound units distinguishing one word from another). Once your child practices processing sounds at increasing speeds, you may discover he or she is quickly able to overcome auditory issues, and capably absorb information at home and in school.
Through the Fast ForWord program, your child will be instructed along a learning path appropriate for his or her age and assessment level. As your child’s training progresses and abilities improve, so will instruction levels. Frustration and boredom will not be a problem, as you enjoy watching his or her confidence grow.
- The Listening Program (TLP). A mind with wandering tendencies needs a maintenance program of sorts. Basically, practice makes perfect. Through acoustically-modified instrumental music via theWaves™ multi-sensory audio system, the training process is made stress-free and engaging.
Used in a variety of settings, this versatile tool helps youth and adults alike manage the focus, self-control, memory, and learning problems inherent to ADHD. Symptoms are helpfully alleviated and managed by the software’s soothing approach, as users report improved comprehension during instruction or conversation, academic proficiency, and task execution.
Anyone with ADHD can benefit from brain training. Brain training provides the mental support and techniques that can make a huge differences in attention,comprehension, and anxiety.
You or your child are not at the mercy of ADHD.
Act now; train your brain not to wander too far, for too long.